Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Changes and Apologies


So, for the 2 or 3 of you who take the time to read my blog, thank you for reminding me that I have not posted since April. I am a sloth, I am worm, I am toad. There I have done my grovelling and now I feel vindicated. I do apologize though for taking so long to update the happenings of my journey. Life tends to slip by us all and suddenly you look back and see that two months have passed you by and do not really know where the time went or what happened as it was flying past.

Changes happen all around us. Life proceeds at its staggering pace and moves us into new areas and forces us to accept it. Benjamin is now almost 8 months old which means that I have now been blogging for the majority of his life. My first post dealt with the turmoil surrounding his auspicious entrance into this world and now I am including a picture of his entrance into the world of mobility. This pic is about 2 months old and he is now too mobile at times for our liking. As I have said, life takes us through many changes.

I celebrate with several friends of mine who have gone and are going through major changes that bring with them excitement, anxiousness, and even a little fear. Congratulations to JDunn and Jamie as they await a new addition to their family as well as Timmy and Danielle. You will all make great parents I have no doubt. I also think of Ben and Lori as they have moved to Seattle to begin a new journey at Mar Hill Seminary. I am certain God will bless your faithfulness as you prepare.

Life is exciting. Life is ever-changing. Life is God-given. I value each day that I live. I value my amazing family. My boys are growing up strong and healthy and my wife is most amazing woman I know. I am a blessed man. This is my common prayer for today. May you see the blessing of Life in all its fullness as you live in the midst of change. Grace and Peace.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is nice to see you back to writing again. I have genuinely missed reading your insights into life and family. Perhaps at least one blog a week will suffice. Even for sloth's. (j/k)

Anonymous said...

22087 thong dreamWe are only just beginning to explore the dreamscape, great stuff, Interesting read. come visit 22087 thong dream sometime.

Scott Williams said...

Glad your back! Missed reading your thoughts on here. Benjamin is a doll!

Blessings,
Scott